Select the plan that's right for you
Basic PlusSingle User
Team2 - 10 UsersEnterprise11+ Users$20per month / billed annually Sign UpContact Sales for PricingVolume Pricing Discounts Contact SalesAll business accounts benefit from a central management console, team documents and templates, real time analytics, and everything in the Premium level Nitro Cloud plan.Unlimited New documentsUnlimited ConversionsUnlimited Signature or collaboration workflowsDocument limit 250 pages or 10MBStart a Free 30 day trial » Sign Up Contact Sales
How do Nitro Cloud plans compare?
Unsure about what you want? Try Nitro Cloud for free. Upload up to 5 documents per month, and get up to 5 documents workflows per month. A document workflow is one that includes another user for signing or collaboration (simple sharing is not considered a workflow, and not counted as one).
Basic Plus Account:
Basic Plus means unlimited document conversions. Convert as many PDFs as you like to MS Office files, and vice versa. In addition, you get up to 5 free signing and collaboration workflows per month.
Premium gives you everything. Unlimited conversions, unlimited signing, and unlimited collaboration. Premium unlocks the full power of Nitro Cloud.
Team Plan (2 - 10 users):
Start running your team in the Cloud. Every user gets unlimited conversions, unlimited signing, and unlimited collaboration (just like the Premium plan) and you receive a central administration console for your team, team documents and templates, team analytics and reporting, and priority support.
11 or more users? Put your entire organization on Nitro Cloud and stay ahead of the pack. Please contact our Enterprise Sales team to discuss deployment and pricing options.
Email us here: [email protected]
Upgrading Existing Accounts:
You can upgrade to a new pricing plan at any time by logging into your account and going to Account Details page.
Team users: contact our Enterprise Sales team via [email protected]
How is a workflow measured?
A document workflow includes one or more other users for signing or collaboration. Simple document sharing and document conversions are not considered workflows, and not counted towards Basic and Basic Plus plan workflow limits.
What do I get with a 30-day Trial for Team Accounts?
- Between 2 and 10 individuals may use unlimited document workflows for 30 days at no charge.
- We require a credit card to be held on file for the duration of trial period. After 30 days, if you have not cancelled, you will be charged based on the number of active users at that date. You will be able to cancel the trial online at any time during the 30 days without payment.
Am I charged in advance or arrears?
- Individual users are charged upon signup for any paid plan. This allows immediate use of Nitro Cloud services till you are charged again for the next month.
- A team is also charged in advance, but allowed a free trial month. After 30 days, if you have not cancelled, you will be charged for the following month based on your number of active users. You will be able to cancel the trial online at any time during the 30 days without payment
Hey! Nitro's online conversion services used to be free.
Why do I have to pay now?
- Because we’ve totally overhauled them.
- The conversion sites are powered by our new Nitro Cloud technology which gives faster, more accurate results. You don’t need to wait for attachments in your email and your documents get stored securely where you can continue to access them anytime, from anywhere.
- In addition, Nitro Cloud lets you do things the old sites couldn’t, like signing, collaborating, and sharing.
Can I have a refund?
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse users for unused transactions. However, you may cancel at any time, and you will have full use of Nitro Cloud for the period remaining in that month.
Please contact [email protected] regarding annual subscriptions.
Okay, I love it. How do I buy this awesome product?
- Just click on any of the pricing plans above. Have your credit card ready, and you'll be able to start using your Nitro Cloud account right away.
- Prices quoted are in USD and your card will be charged in USD.